Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I am on 3 seizure medications which 1 I have to take twice a

Customer Question

I am on 3 seizure medications which 1 I have to take twice a day and the other two 4 times a day. When I went to one of my pharmacies to pick up a refill I asked to transfer 1 that I get from another place over. They said no problem. When I went to the pharmacy to see if the prescription was transferred to them they said no because it was expired and transferred somewhere else. So I went to the pharmacy that I had been getting it from and they told me that it was transferred over to the place I asked to but it was expired. I am on 3 medications. Neither pharmacy will be understanding knowing that I have none of one of the ones I take 4 times a day and my neurologist hasn't called me back to explain that. As of right I will be missing taken it all 4 times today and possibly tomorrow. What can I do? I don't want to have a seizure and end up in the hospital.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Do you take any other meds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I actually would just rather text not talk live
Ok we can but that is an additional cost
I will offer it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am on a total of three medications which I take all three everyday. One I take 2 times a day and the other two I take 4 times a day
Ok I offered it