Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I had 200 units of botox into my neck muscles muscles.now

Customer Question

I had 200 units of botox into my neck muscles for tight muscles.now my neck is very weak...how long will that las . April 17 was the procedute
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist; the expert to whom this question was originally addressed is not available now so the company has made this question available to other experts too and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns. 1) Did you have any weakness of the neck muscles before the botox injection, or did the weakness start only after the botox injection? 2) Is the weakness gradually improving or has it remained the same, or has the weakness been worsening?
Hi, Have you received my questions posted above? Are you still looking for an answer to your health concerns? Best regards,Neuro Doctor.