How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 46401
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a spinal cord injury with a t_12 injury,my question

Customer Question

I am a spinal cord injury with a t_12 injury,my question is,is there a pill or something out there for me to have a normal sexual life?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there a pill or a shot or some type of device that will enlarge my penis?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
I am sorry about your spinal cord injury at T12
you need blood test to make sure your testosterone levels are normal
there are also penile injections such as alprostadil or TriMix or Quadmix injections which can be injected into the penis to cause erections.
you might need to see a urologist to get a prescription for these injections.
have you seen a urologist?

Related Neurology Questions