Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

I had a fall on tuesday and my head hit a steal bar on the

Customer Question
floor of a boat the...
i had a fall on tuesday and my head hit a steal bar on the floor of a boat the ocean was really bad and rocked the boat i was unconcious im not sure how long i went to the hospital and they did a CT scan it was all good but i still have a headache and
im now waking in the morning feeling dizzy even before i have opened my eyes could you give me some advice as i went back to the hospital and the only thing they did was give me an injection to stop me feeling sick and that was 2 days ago
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
im starting to get worried about it
7/12/2015
Neurologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Hi, I have posted couple of questions at your other question area, if you are still looking for help you may please follow up either there or here - as per your convenience.
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)