Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

Thank you, I have been suffering from an electric shock

Customer Question
Thank you, I have...
Thank you, I have been suffering from an electric shock feeling throughout the upper half of my body, sometimes causing tingling in my fingers. I find that if I close my eyes, it doesn't happen, as bad. I can actually "hear" the shock in my head. I have become forgetful and "stupid" almost like I'm in an early stage of dementia. I have had bowel problems in the past few weeks. Every time I go potty, I have diahrea. Not theNormal diahrea. there is no smell, it just sinks straight to the bottom of the toilet and looks almost like the trimmings of fresh mowed grass, scraps. It hurts all the time, and recently, I bleed. I know all of my symptoms tie together. But the Dr's just blow it off like nothing is wrong. can you maybe, possibly, help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
7/8/2015
Neurologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Hi, thanks for the question and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
I have few questions first;
1) Have you had any investigations done? If yes what are those investigations? And what were the results?
2) Do you have any family history of similar illness?
3) Have you already seen a neurologist?
4) How long are you having these symptoms?
5) Have you tried any treatments so far?
Why would I be asking you if I haven't already tried all of these? If you are a scam, I suggest you delete my card number and refund me. I thought you were here to help, not make things worse. Please answer my questions, or I will forget this. And you best not use my personal information to gain money. I am truly scared. I need advice. I was looking for answers, not looking for more stress.
I have been told I have symptoms of MS. I'm researching what that is. go back and read my symptoms. The electric shock feeling throughout my upper body, when my eyes are open, is a scary feeling. If I close my eyes, it isn't as bad. I'm forgetful, having hot flashes along with sweating. I don't have the money to keep seeing a dr that won't listen. I turned to this, hoping you could help.
I am sorry, there is no way I would know what you have already tried, you never mentioned you had seen a neurologist, you never mentioned what investigations were done, you never mentioned what treatments were tried etc. How could I imagine what was done already?
I am not making things worse, I am trying to help you and this is how doctors can help - by first gathering more information from their patients. If you want a quack or magician then this is not the site to get one of them. This is a genuine site where genuine doctors work. And genuine doctors follow standard approach and I am following standard approach, if you do not like the standard approaches then I cannot help you much.
I have not put any stress in to you, I am trying to help you but you are misunderstanding the whole situation.
Just answer company is not a scam, millions of customers have been using this for so many years now, so do not call this as scam without knowing the truth.
I am an expert who help answering the health questions for customers, I do not deal with credit card, money matters, administrative issues etc, for all these issues you need to contact the company directly.
I am opting-out of this question and if you wish you can wait for another expert to come and help you. And again for any financial/administrative matters please contact the company directly.
Take care!
Sincerely,
Neuro Doctor.
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)