Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Can a PCA STROKE VICTIM TAKE FOCALIN 20 XL TAB

Customer Question

Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
I have couple of questions first;
1) What caused the stroke?
2) When did the stroke occur (how long ago)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Blood clot vess posteniv cerebral paez(PCA) Stroke Thalamic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Blood clot vess posteniv cerebral paez(PCA) Stroke Thalamic. 7 t 8 months ago

Thanks for this additional information. I have couple of additional questions;
1) Do you have any heart diseases (like irregular heartbeats or heart failure, or problems of the heart muscle etc)?
2) Do you have any high blood pressure?
Hi Donna,
Are you able to see my questions posted above?
I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches in accessing this site or this question properly.
If you need more time it is perfectly fine, please take your time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I responded

Okay I see, I am sorry I have not received the reply at my side, it sounds like there is some technical glitch, could you send me the reply again? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No To both question but I'm on bp med because of of the pressure in the eye

Thanks for all these additional information. I have one more question; could you tell me the names of all meds you are on so that I can find out whether you are on any meds that can seriously interact with focalin XL?
Please take you time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Also 1000 units vita d

I am sorry Donna, looks like the technical glitch is still continuing, I have received info that you are also on vit d, but it sounded like you mentioned some other meds too - but I have not received that info, could you please send it again? Thanks!
I hope you are able to see my above posted question, please take your time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did u get all the meds?

Sorry, I have not, I see only vita d above.
Unfortunately it sounds like the technical glitch is still giving problems in communicating properly. Sorry I have not received the names of all your meds. Please take your time.
I am sorry, I am still waiting to get the info on your meds, once I get all the info then only I can tell whether it is safe to take focalin or not, unfortunately this technical glitch is preventing exchange of information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just replied again with all these meds

Donna, I really appreciate your efforts to post your reply here, but unfortunately it is a terrible day with technical glitches. I can see your reply now but it is only partial, this is what I see at my side now;
"I just replied again with all these meds" but the names of the meds is not appearing above, means it is still somehow missed. This must be a severe technical glitch. Could you please try to post the meds again? Thanks!
I will refer this incident to the company administrators too, and let us see whether they could help us to fix this terrible technical glitch preventing us from properly exchanging the information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why are you getting the replies to work if I'm asking you but you're not getting the ones where I submit

I am really not sure why this is happening, I have no control on this, I just help customers with their health questions, the technical issues are handled by the technical dept, I have already submitted a complaint to them and I am waiting for their reply.
Sincerely,
Neuro Doctor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why haven't I had a response from you about the answer to my question that I pay for I have not have a reply back yet the emails that were Kwik that yet one that needed to complete see the answer you can't get the you get the one that did you get it no I have not . Technical support has not replied. I need a quick response!

Hi Donna, I have already explained to you that this is some kind of technical issue and I have no control over it and accordingly I have submitted already a complaint to the just answer company and I am still awaiting a reply from them. This is a type of problem only they can handle because we experts do not handle the technical issues. Also all the administrative issues and financial issues are handled by the company directly and we experts are involved with answering the health questions of the customers but we do not handle any technical or administrative or financial issues.
As a doctor I am not supposed to give you an answer to your health question unless I receive all the necessary information from you, but in this case I have not received all the necessary information from you. If I give you an answer to you without receiving all the necessary information from you then I am not doing the correct thing. I have asked you a question on what are the medications you are taking and for this question from me I still have not received any reply from you. I understand you have posted your reply but at my side I am not able to see that reply. Accordingly I have given a complaint to the company and I have not received any reply from them and I am still waiting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I see that you have just tried to reply but I do not see any contents in your reply (means once again I have not received your reply properly). So this technical glitch is unfortunately continuing without any relief. I have been trying to help you for more than 6 hours now but these technical limitations are not letting me to help you. And I still haven't heard from the company staff. I have tried my best and what I will do is opt-out from this question and hopefully some other experts who are not encountering any technical issues may be able to help you.
All the very best!
Best regards,
Neuro Doctor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you I just needed to hear from you because I do not want to get scammed I will try back tomorrow thank you

Just Answer company is a genuine online company and it is not involved in any kind of scam. Millions of customers have used this company with great satisfaction. You are unfortunately encountering some serious technical glitch with this question. I hope the company will be able to get this glitch fixed soon.
You are very welcome!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay I'm going to sleep now I'll check back in

Good night, bye.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You are very welcome!
Please follow up when you get some free time. All I need is "the meds list" of you. Once I get your meds list I can give you my answer immediately.
Please take your time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was sent a form last night to explain or give the reason I did not my answer I was stating the reason was glitch and lost the form some how and can't get it back. So now are all over and act like I'm going to pee again and I don't want to do that because I don't want to pay again and I'm not going to pay again what do I do do get this resolved and did get my answer thank you

There is no need to pay again, no one is asking you to pay again. All I need from you is the names of various medications you are on now. If you write back me the names of various medications you are taking then I can give you my answer immediately.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you play just h credit back my credit card don't want to go any further thank you.

Hi, like I had said earlier too in one of my previous posts to you - I am just an expert professional who help answering the health questions for clients at this site and I do not deal with any credit card/money matters or any administrative issues etc, for all these issues you need to contact the company directly and they will help you.
You are very welcome!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please credit back my card or send me a number I need to call or email I need to contact thank you

You may try one of the following options;
Phone: (888) -(###) ###-####
Email:***@******.*** OR***@******.***
You are very welcome!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They have contacted me back and said that it was already free credit it back to my account thank you for your response and that it might take 3 to 5 business days

You are very welcome!