Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I been suffering with a lot of back pain for years. No pain…

Customer Question
i been suffering with a...
i been suffering with a lot of back pain for years. No pain meds. have help I'm at my wits end I can't take this pain any longer I'm starting to give up I can't function as a human being anymore and if you can't do that what GOOD are you?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2015
Neurologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
We can chat live on the phone. I will send you the link/data to accept a phone consultation.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.