Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have severe leg pain and I think it may be from a pinched…

Customer Question
I have severe leg pain...
I have severe leg pain and I think it may be from a pinched nerve. Is there a thing I should worry about? My leg feels like it is hot like a burning sensation ? Is this normal?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
6/29/2015
Neurologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
I have few questions first;
1) Do you have any lower back pain?
2) Is there any numbness or tingling (pins & needle feeling) in the leg?
3) For how long you have the leg symptom?
4) Do you also have any swelling in the leg or any discoloration or raised temperature of the leg?
5) Have you already shown this to any Dr, or have you already tried any treatments?