Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

Migraine help needed. Depression like symptoms. Anxiety

Customer Question

Migraine help needed. Depression like symptoms. Anxiety through the roof. Took two excedrin migraine and am wondering if a .5 mg lorazepam is ok to take. Feeling nauseous. Please help
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist; the expert to whom this question was originally addressed is not available now so the company has made this question available to other experts too and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
Coming to the discussion;
To your question “if a .5 mg lorazepam is ok to take” yes, you can certainly take lorazepam at the dose you have mentioned.
If you are concerned whether it is safe to take lorazepam along with Excedrin – yes they are safe to use together, there should not be any serious interactions seen by using them together.
And lorazepam can help in controlling the severe anxiety you are having.
It can help with nausea control too.
So you can certainly try some lorazepam and it can help you in multiple ways as discussed above.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. And if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me to compensate me for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.
Best regards,
Neuro Doctor
Hi Matt, did you have a chance to go through my answer posted above? Do you have any further questions? Please let me know.