Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has severe neurological damage from agent orange…

Customer Question
My husband has severe neurological...
My husband has severe neurological damage from agent orange and now has trouble holding onto the urinal when urinating because of the jerking of his arm. Thus, urine hits the floor in puddles and sprays everywhere. Even worse when he tries to sit down
on toilet and urinate because he is obese and cannot reach to control. Any suggestions as to how to handle this situation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
What is taking so long to get an answer?
6/28/2015
Neurologist: Dr. David, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
This is Dr. David
he should try using a texas catheter which is a condom catheter which he can put over his penis when he urinates
and this can help collect his urine without spraying everywhere.
let me know if you have questions.
do you have other questions?