Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Does anyone know about the recovery rate for the new

Customer Question
osteosponge procedure to replace discs...
Does anyone know about the recovery rate for the new osteosponge procedure to replace discs in a neck, my neck! I'm in chronic pain. I had c4-c7 regular fusion in 2005. Now all my discs are bulging and I have none bone spurrs, and my neck is dry and I
need the surgery. that pinch in my nerves. This new procedure will replace c-2 to c7. I'm scared because I'm afraid of the recovery time and not being able to see my mother. She has stage 4 cancer. Slow growing but my aunt also has stage 4.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
6/24/2015
Neurologist: Dr. K., MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD

None of this really helps at all. Pregnancy after tubal ligation is not "accidental" The failure rate of tubal ligation done after a baby is about 0.3% whether done in the US or Phillipines. Women can and do lie of course, so she may or may not have had a tubal. This failure rate is cumulative and is over 10 years. If she really had a tubal, I am not sure why you would be worrying at all. There is no need to

Very sorry somehow this was posted to the wrong question