Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I had a crushing injury and one doctor said he scanned a neurons

Customer Question

I had a crushing injury and one doctor said he scanned a neurons on my cluneal nerve and that it had been cut also went to Pt was over stretched..now can't walk without knee buckling. I think there is something going on with my femoral nerve now. Need a top notch neurologist in my area. Do you know of one and what do you think is going on with me? I live in western Washington..will travel many miles for a great doctor.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested. Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?Where do you live and how far can you travel to see an MD?How long ago was the injury and how did it happen?How will you pay for the appointment and testing etc?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.