Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have symptoms of having head pressure burning throughout…

Customer Question
I have symptoms of having...
I have symptoms of having head pressure burning throughout my head and dizziness for 3 months now. Sometimes I will get a bad headache too. Had a CT MRI with contrast MRV with contrast lumbar puncture and cerebral angiogram and every single test was normal. No medicine really works for relieving anything. Could this be a chronic tension headache or anxiety?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
6/21/2015
Neurologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Hi, I am Neuro Doctor, an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast clinical experience and I am very glad to help you with your health question.
First I will try to gather some additional information from you through the following questions;
1) Your age & gender?
2) Are you having any other symptoms like weakness of the limbs or facial droop etc?
3) Any recent fever or neck stiffness?
4) Have you experienced any seizure episodes or fainting episodes?
5) Could you mention all the treatments you have tried so far (medication or non-medication treatments)?
6) What are your current treatments (medication or non-medication treatments)?
7) Do you personally feel you have any anxiety disorder? And do you suffer from any depression?
8) Do you have any sleep disorder? Are you excessively sleepy in the day time?
9) Was your thyroid checked? Did they also check for Antiphospholipid antibodies? Was Celiac disease ruled out?
Please answer the above questions for me, I will go through these additional information and then post my answer here at the earliest.
Best regards,
Neuro Doctor
Hi, I had earlier asked few questions to gather additional information on your health so that I will be able to provide you the best answer from my side for your health concerns. Did you have a chance to go through these questions posted above? If you are still looking for an answer to your health concerns please follow up with me and we can discuss this further.
Best regards,
Neuro Doctor