Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Started 2 years ago with tingling in feet. progressed to

Customer Question

started 2 years ago with tingling in feet. progressed to numbness in calves, thighs, belt line and lower back. Nerve induction test showed 60 %slower leg nerves, and 50% slower arm nerve speeds. Also tunnel carpal in both hands. Both were repaired this spring. Now, after resting, upon standing I have involuntary muscle spasms in legs and arms which can last a few minuets. Also extreme stiffness in my whole body. After moderate exertion, I don't have the ability to straighten my back or legs without resting, and then the tremors begin. I am on metoprolol for irregular heartbeat (mild), and coversyl low dose. I have also been on champax in the last 18 months on and off. 48 years old, male. Please help.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
Hello
What was your diagnosis
What is your medical question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There was no diagnosis given.I want to know what you think is wrong, as I am getting no help from my family doctor or neurologist
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
We don't diagnose on the site.
However, if you can give type the report in from the EMG/NCS that will give us some direction