Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My brother, is a 45 year old male. Who has been healthy all

Customer Question

My brother, is a 45 year old male. Who has been healthy all of his life, except the last few years. He has numbness and pain in his hands, And feet. and pain in his legs, arms, and shoulders, neck area. He has seen several Dr. In Tulsa OK with no results, and no relief.
About four months ago, he got sick, was vomiting and passed out. He was life flighted to a hospital in Tulsa OK. The Dr,s lead us to believe he was brain dead. About two weeks later he woke up. He still has all of his symptoms, and pain. A couple of Dr's have told him he has permenant nerve damage. Others have told him they cannot explain it and all tests were negative. One Dr told him he has thorasic outlet syndrome. On his next appointment with the same Dr he was told he did not have it.
My brothers, and I believe he is being given something by his wife. From circumstances which can be explained in more detail. He also believes she is, and has given him something. We do not know where or who to turn to. While he was in the hospital, the Dr's were not allowed to talk to us about our brothers condition. They have only been married less than 2 years.
He has never been tested for any kind of poision. We strongly believe some kind of poision is causing all of his problems.
Is this possible, and where should we go next.
Thank you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
Can you please mention all the tests that he has had for his condition.
Please let me know.