How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Subbanna MD Your Own Question
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 5416
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr Subbanna MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a Dr who does piroformis surge ry

Customer Question

Where can I find a Dr who does piroformis surge ry
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I am Neuro Doctor, an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast clinical experience and I am very glad to help you with your health question.

Piriformis surgery is most often performed by either a neurosurgeon or an orthopedist and what I will do is provide you with few web links which can be used to find a neurosurgeon or an orthopedist near to your place.

You may use one of the following web sites to search for a neurosurgeon or an orthopedist in and around your area who will perform this kind of surgery;

Through the above web sites you can search for a surgeon, or for that matter any doctor who is practicing anywhere in USA including your state of Pennsylvania.

If you need any further help in using these web sites please let me know.

Please go through the above information and let me know if you have any further questions. And if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me to compensate me for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor