Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Myname is and i'm 44 yrs old. I slightly bump my left

Customer Question
Hi, myname is ***** *****...
Hi, myname is ***** ***** and i'm 44 yrs old. I slightly bump my left foreheard on a clothing rack while shopping on Monday. It did hurts for a couple minutes, I don't have any bruise, cut or the area is not swollen however, I am taking coumadin due to a small blood cloth on my left lung that was diagnosed in February. Should I go to ER for a scat scan?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
Is anyone there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/10/2015
Neurologist: Dr. SH, Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
I would agree with your primary care doctor.
This does not seem like anything to worry about or anything concerning.
Concerning symptoms would have been if you had lost consciousness, started to vomit, had blurred vision, had bleeding from the ear or from the nose to name a few.
The absences of these symptoms is something very encouraging.
I apologize for the delayed response.
If you wish to have a phone or live chat conversation accept the additional services offer.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.
Kind regards