Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I suffer terribly at night time with a bad case of Restless

Customer Question

I suffer terribly at night time with a bad case of Restless Leg s
I suffer terribly at night time with a bad case of Restless Leg Syndrome. What can you do to help me alleviate this problem. It is unbearable.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I am Neuro Doctor, an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast clinical experience and I am very glad to help you with your health question.

First I will try to gather some additional information from you to help me in finalizing my answer to your question;

1) I see that you have tried vibrating the legs, warm baths, and a medication to get relief from RLS (restless leg syndrome), have you tried anything else other than the above mentioned treatments or are these the only treatments you have tried so far? (I am asking like this so that I do not prescribe a treatment that you might have already tried)

2) Did you so far use just one medication or more than one medications? Could you tell me the names of all the medications you have tried so far and also the highest doses of these medications?