How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I seen my PCP doctor recently for lower back pain and was

Customer Question

I seen my PCP doctor recently for lower back pain and was diagosed with inflammation in my lower spine. Is there something a little stronger than tylenol and ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer that I can take for the pain?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is anyone there?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
I'm here.
lortab didn't work?