Neurology

Ask a neurologist. Get answers to your neurology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Why would a surgeon wait 2 months to close a burst brain…

Customer Question
Why would a surgeon wait...
Why would a surgeon wait 2 months to close a burst brain aneurisym in the parietal lobe?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Neurology
5/31/2015
Neurologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.