Neurology

Ask a Neurologist. Get Answers to Your Neurology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Neurology

Does it make sense to take 15mg of Abilify in the morning

Customer Question
and 15 during the day...
Does it make sense to take 15mg of Abilify in the morning and 15 during the day? MJP
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Neurology
I meant 15mg day and 15 mg night of Abilify?
5/17/2015
Neurologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
still need help?
Neurologist: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Anthony Bray, MD

H

Hello!

Abilify May be dosed commonly in the range between 10mg/day up to 30mg/day...

It is used for several possible indications --depression,bipolar,schizophrenia...

It may be dosed as 15mg twice a day but at 30mg per day would probably be usually dosed as 30 mg once a day...

The medication may be individualized and to divide such a dose as the 15mg am and Pm is not an unusual type of adaptation of dose..

I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you.Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor