How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 65285
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to get relief?

Customer Question

How to get relief?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
Relief from what?
What is your medical question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sciatica,hip,haunches & butt left side shot so far at spine ctr. anxious due to trip to Europe in less than 2 mthsl
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
You need to see an MD specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
This doctor can set up a manual medicine program.
Physical therapy, traction, home exercises, electronic therapies, etc. based on exam.
2 months should be enough to get in shape.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.