Talk to a neurologist and get answers
Some of the concerns addressed by neurology Experts on JustAnswer include:
- I have had pulsing and spasms in the webbing between my thumb and finger. What could this be?
- I had a tingling sensation in my feet for about a week, and it has now moved underneath my left knee.
- I’ve been experiencing spasms in my groin, around the thigh.
- My wife has moderate to severe pain in both upper arms. She is 73 years old, and is normally very active.
Before reaching out for expert assistance, be sure to have the following information on hand:
- Any medical attention you’ve already received, and medications you’re on
- The symptoms you’re experiencing
- Anything in your medical history that might be important
Providing more information will ensure that the advice you receive is as accurate and efficient as possible.