Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I am wondering about a piano I was gifted it is a Cable-

Customer Question
I am wondering about...

I am wondering about a piano I was gifted it is a Cable-Nelson serial number 236886 upright

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Light colored Cable--Nelson upright 236886

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

I don't know what to ask

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
4/3/2018
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Hi, what information are you looking for about this piano?

HI, do you still want help with this?