Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Tyler. Are you online? Thank you

Customer Question
Hello Tyler. Are you online...
Hello Tyler. Are you online? Thank you.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Hi, how can I help?
I tried reaching you on the general question category, but was unable to reach you. Therefore, I next tried going via your profile question box. I hope you still handle general questions too. If so, the expert in the following link has already given me a lot of information. However, do you have anything to add to it? www.justanswer.com/law/arwpn-safeguards-precautions-place-prevent.html
And the following link pertains to background checks when one applies for law enforcement jobs. Do you agree or disagree with what the expert said? If you scroll down to the very bottom in the link, the situation is described in detail. Do you agree or disagree with what the expert said; would such an applicant have a chance at passing the background check for a career in law enforcement? If you disagree, can you please explain why? Here is the link: www.justanswer.com/criminal-law/amwhn-applicants-always-told-reason-denied.html Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. I don't think I would have any info that would be helpful to you in this instance--my apologies! It sounds like the previous answer was covered in good detail and has good information. Best wishes!

you agree with what the expert said in the "second" link regarding background checks when one applies for a job in law enforcement? Thank you.
I would rather not weigh in on this since I don’t have experience related to hiring. Sorry I can’t be of more help.
One final question that I would have asked you about 6 months ago, but I wasn't sure if you were still an expert on JustAnswer or not: How do police officers deal with the fear of risking their lives? Are there any strategies they use? Thank you.

Everybody is different--it isn't something I thought about too often but is certainly a very real possibility in the profession.