Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I inherited a Nobility Atom Accordion that states it was…

I inherited a Nobility...

I inherited a Nobility Atom Accordion that states it was made in Italy. It still works and is a smaller size as it was my mothers- just curious where to look to see what it is worth and where I might go about selling it.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

Its clean comes in its original case with locks-

3/26/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question
I will return in just a moment.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.

The Nobility Atom Accordion, origin Italy, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $400.00-550.00 Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks so much. I did some research and it looks like you are spot on!! Thanks for you tips on selling and advice on good websites.

You are very welcome, if you ever need anything else feel free asking for me, just send it " To Glenda"

Hope you have a great day

Glenda B.
Glenda B.