Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

We purchased an old building and in one of the rooms was a…

Customer Question
Hi, we purchased an...

Hi, we purchased an old building and in one of the rooms was a piano. It is stamped Wessell, Nickel and Gross with the date March 20, 1877. I believe that is a patent. It gives a serial number and warranty by Sweetland. We were just trying to find out any info we could on the piano...it’s beautiful!

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

We have pictures if needed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
3/25/2018
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Hello, thank you for your question! Can you attach your photos here for me to see please?