Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Lingard Robi L.Loud Upright Serial #2742Looking for some…

Customer Question
Lingard Robi L.Loud Upright...

Lingard Robi L.Loud Upright Serial #2742Looking for some concept of value ranges?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What else would you need to know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
3/24/2018
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.