Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Instrument in question is Yamaha G3F 5091748. Has served as…

Instrument in question is Yamaha...
Instrument in question is Yamaha G3F(###) ###-#### Has served as the practice piano for world class performing artist. Name withheld, but was a medalist in the Cliburn. Needless to say it has been well-maintained by professionals and is in excellent condition.
Thank you for your input.
Value should be if located in Los Angeles.
3/22/2018
AppraisalExpert
AppraisalExpert, Professional Appraiser

Thanks for the question! The serial number indicates it was made in 1991-1992 and as one dealer puts it, "These Yamaha grand pianos were built in Yamaha’s true golden years of manufacturing. With rich, clear tones and fullness these pianos are always a pleasure to play." In good condition these can sell for $12,500 to $15,000 and the Los Angeles market is a fantastic market for high-end pianos with a rich provenance like yours.

Again, thanks and if this was helpful, please rate my professionalism using the 5-star system. If not, let me know how I can be of further help.

AppraisalExpert
AppraisalExpert, Professional Appraiser