Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I am thinking of getting my piano appraised. I have a Cable…

Customer Question
I am thinking of...

I am thinking of getting my piano appraised

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Ok I have a Cable and Weston

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

The serial number is *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
3/13/2018
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question..
I will return in just a moment.

Do you mean a Cable and Nelson Piano?

glenda sorry cable and nelson

Can you send me a picture of this?

Hi Thank you

Can you send one from a distance so I can see the whole piano?

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Cable and Nelson Piano has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $1***-**-****.00 if sold at an auction it would sell for a little less, at around $650.00-700.00 , if this were sold in a High End Shop in a larger city it would sell for $1150.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $ 1150.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Offerup.com, Varagesale.com, Wanelo.com, www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com and letgo.com. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.

Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.

Thank you
Glenda
.