Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I need an appraisal for the instruments of two

world-renowned but now deceased jazz...
I need an appraisal for the instruments of two world-renowned but now deceased jazz musicians, trumpet and saxophone.
3/8/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Is there documentation in writing to prove who they belonged to? What are they, who made them and what age are they?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
there is documentation, professional testimony, and visual evidence.One seller tenor saxophone, 1960s, playable and in great condition with mouthpiece.Yamaha trumpet and Bach flugelhorn Horn (1980s). The items alone would not be the sole aspects of their value; they have provenance, were used in historic recordings and worldwide performances . Original cases have been kept.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
selmer tenor sax
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The flugelhorn horn is of a model now obsolete.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Their former owners were internationally renowned musical names, brands unto themselves.

Hello

You will need to take these to a Certified Appraiser in person so they can inspect the instruments, and documentation in order to grade the instruments in order to give you an appraisal. I can try to find a Musical Instrument Appraiser for you if you like?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks, ***** ***** be great. I’m in nyc.

Ok, I will be back with an answer in a moment.

Hello

Here is a list of Appraisers you can contact in the New York City area, you might also check your local phone books as not all that are there are listed in the data bases we pay to access. You can call one or all of these to see who best fits your needs.

.

Cheney Appraisal Services -
New York, NY(###) ###-####/p>

.
Appraisal Services Associates
Appraiser(###) ###-####br /> .
Appraisers Association of America
New York, NY(###) ###-####br /> .
Musurgia Vintage Instruments
Brooklyn, NY(###) ###-####br /> .
Sam Ash Music Stores
New York, NY(###) ###-####/p>

.

Piano Craft
Brooklyn, NY(###) ###-####/p>

.
Vintage Instruments, Inc.
Philadelphia, PA
Specialties Musical Instruments
Phone(###) ###-####/p>

.
Music Appraisals (###) ###-####

.
Musurgia - *****Brooklyn, NY 11217 USA(###) ###-####/p>

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.

You are very welcome,

Hope you have a great day, good luck with your instruments

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.