Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

We gave a very old piano Mlinipiano The Eavestaff Pianette.

Hello .we gave a...

Hello .we gave a very old piano Mlinipiano The Eavestaff Pianette

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Regustered trade mark 558110.wabted to know current value please

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Registered design nos 832059 832060

3/1/2018
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hi, I have completed thousands of instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours. *Please ignore phone call offers, I work online only.

Hi, I would need a serial number which should be located inside. Can you describe condition and tuning history also?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will check
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It says registered trade mark no 558110
Says as used by H.R.H Orincess Ingrid of Sweden
We aquired this piano so don't know history but it does need tuning .
We do know previous owners deceased long long ago .
Ok. That number is ***** related to age. Can you attach any photos showing th inside and outside of it?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The overall condition is very good
Any photos you can attach?
It looks like one came through. Are there others?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have the other pictures come through?
It's night time here and lightening not good
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Thank you, ***** ***** through now. I’m working on your answer at this time.

Thank you for your patience!

Eavestaff pianos were made in London until 1983 and also made this line called "minipiano". Their serial numbers are primarily six digits under the 200,000 mark. Your piano was likely built in the mid 20th century just based on appearance in the photos. This is a small spinet type of instrument, meaning it is very short and has smaller strings and soundboard than a larger upright. This results in a less than desirable sound quality, though it does save vertical space.

To find current value it is important to consider the above factors as well as condition and age. In the current used piano market today, I would recommend this piano be valued at approximately $300-$650 USD in a private sale. Best wishes!
Please select a rating before leaving-- I aim for five stars! This is how the website credits me, an independent appraiser, for completing this for you. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much .

You're welcome!

Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Please select a positive rating to complete this request

Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser