Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

How much is a BEtsy piano around the 1940's Lester. It is a…

How much is a...

How much is a BEtsy Ross piano around the 1940's Lester

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a spinet in good condition needs tuning . my great grandmother owned it and maybe her mom had it if is styled in French provincial ,it might be from the 30,s

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know of

1/10/2018
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Thanks for your question!Betsy Ross spinets were popular in the mid 20th century but were similar in construction to most other spinets made at the time.
All pianos decline in condition as they age and wear so that will be one of the major considerations here. Additionally; spinets are the least expensive type of piano so that must also be considered.Based on your description of the piano and taking into account depreciation and the used piano market, I would recommend a selling range today of approximately $300-$600 with final price determined by actual condition. Best wishes!
Please select a rating before leaving—I aim for five stars! This is how the website credits me, an independent appraiser, for completing this for you. Thanks!
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser