Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

This will probably go to the same expert that answered my…

This will probably go to...
This will probably go to the same expert that answered my question re the jukebox. I have a Wurlitzer mortuary player piano and organ with 2 keyboards-one for the organ and one for the piano-with both the organ and piano on the player mechanism so the 2 keyboards could be played together or separately from a punched paper roll or manually
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage6.jpg
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this the only photo you received? I sent 6 or 8 more. artzgo @hotmail.com
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this the only photo you received? I sent 6 or 8 more of the Wurlitzer Mortuary Organ and bench before. Did you get all of them? artzgo @hotmail.com
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Photos of Wurlitzer Mortuary player piano and organ combo
Answered in 4 days by:
1/12/2018
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher

Hello again Roger,

I have seven pictures. Is that correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No there were 12 pics. Roger

Can you post the other five right here on this page, please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will try to post the other pictures of the Wurlitzer here

Thank you!

Roger,

I am sorry to say thatI must Opt Out of this question. When I do, it will open your question to all experts in this category. There will be no additionalc harge for this. Wishing you the best of luck!

Judith-on-Antiques

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

Good Morning

Perhaps I can help you, can you tell me if you see a model number on this dual Wurlitzer?

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is no model number anywhere on the motor or the piano cabinet itself. I think these Mortuary Organ Piano combos were made in very limited quantities. Roger. ***@******.***

Yes, I found this information on them

The Mortuary Organ Piano Combinations are rare instruments. Designed to be used in funeral homes, they were called "mortuary" piano/organ. If there was no player the piano could be used or the player unit would be used to play either piano, organ, or both. They were also used in silent movie theaters of the time.

.

Are you wanting the current market value for these?

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please. Roger. ***@******.***

I am sorry I do not do live phone calls, I feel appraisals should be in writing, then the customer can print if it needed, at no extra cost to the customer

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.

The Antique Mahogany ( appears to be from the pictures,) Mortuary Organ Piano Combination in very good condition, circa: early 1900's has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $3***-**-****.00 if sold at an auction (a local auction ) it would sell for a little less. If this were sold in a High End Shop in a larger city it would sell for $3800.00 and higher depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $3800.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items.

There is Offerup.com, Varagesale.com, Wanelo.com, www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.