Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

How much is my Wurlitzer Organ with bench model #4100 worth.

Customer Question
How much is my...

How much is my Wurlitzer Organ with bench model #4100 worth

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Bought in 1965, have original books and headphones

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Great condition needs tuning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Thanks for your question. Model numbers vary for this company. Can you attach a photo of it?