Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

We have a Philharmonic accordion made in Italy serial # 3309…

Customer Question
We have a Philharmonic...

We have a Philharmonic accordion made in Italy serial # 3309 in very good shape in a hard case that is all so in great shape. Wondering what it is worth and where to sell it?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That is all I know..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Wayne, Bachelor's Degree replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Bachelor's Degree

This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this. Please tell me how many bass buttons, and treble swiches there are? Please describe the condition as well.

Thanks,

120 small black buttons with four big chrome buttons on one side. 9 nine big white buttons on the key board side with 4 dials as well.
In great condition.
I can send some pictures.

I'm doing research.

Thanks,

According to my research your accordion was made early 1960s. These are in demand and are high quality. This would sell for $1000-1200 at auction and insurance value is $1800. This is assuming it is in good playable condition.

Thanks,