Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

We would like to sell it. Where do we go to do it. How

Customer Question
We would like to...

We would like to sell it. Where do we go to do it. How much.my friend would like 6000.00

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its munber237. It was built in 1932.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

It has a small amount of patina finish on it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/26/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.