Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

Model or number just the word jobogan (I think) I have a…

Customer Question
Model or number just...

Model or number just the word jobogan (I think)

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a mozzani guitar no model or number inside its says Ithink jobogali

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

Was told bought around 1970 never used givin to me in original card board box

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/16/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser