Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have a violin with an Antonius etc, etc and it looks like…

Customer Question
I have a violin...

I have a violin with an Antonius etc, etc and it looks like a label the is

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a very old violin in two pcs and it appears to be a Strad, Could I text you a picture of the label to get some consensus on the subject, Michael

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

Yes, I'm poor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/15/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher replied 7 months ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher

Hello Michael,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser of musical instruments for 29 years, and am the president of the Association of Online Appraisers.

Please upload a picture of your violin, so I can see its condition, and also give me the exact wording on the label.

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.