Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have an Emerson piano company square grand Boston. My

Customer Question
I have an Emerson...

I have an Emerson piano company square grand Boston

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My great grandmother owned this piano and then other family members. I would be interested to see if there was any interest. Would like to sell it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

Many keys do not work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/12/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hi, I have completed thousands of instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours. *Please ignore phone call offers, I work online only.

Are you able to supply some photos of the piano here? They would need to be attached in your reply.