Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I am looking to get a ballpark value for an antique grand…

Customer Question
I am looking to...

I am looking to get a ballpark value for an antique grand piano.

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Thomas Tomkison grand piano. Maker to her Majesty Dean Street Soho London. There is a note under it that dates it to 1846. The note states that Admiral Codrington was giving his daughters this piano for their birthdays.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Some of the keys are loose and there is some exterior damage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/12/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: jennem22, Appraiser replied 7 months ago
jennem22
jennem22, Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer