Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

My mom has a piano that we have had for 35 years...her and…

Customer Question
My mom has a piano...
My mom has a piano that we have had for 35 years...her and my dad found it in an antique shop. We were just wondering how much we could sell it for. It says Erard and it has a gold medallion imbedded inside that says ERARD Rue Du Mail 13 & 21 Paris and a crown too?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/11/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of the piano for review and to give you accurate information and value. To post photos please click on the file upload, add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. Thank you I look forward to helping you.
Hi there. I thought I did upload photos...lol. let me try again. Ann
20171208_101542.jpg2017120...jpg20171208_110622.jpg2017120...jpg20171208_101728.jpg2017120...jpg20171208_110604.jpg2017120...jpg
There
Thank you so much I will work on this now and post back when completed. I appreciate your help on the photos thank you
Good morning. I sent the pictures. What more do you need please? Thank You, Ann ��