Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

What is the value of a Wurlitzer piano Model C 143, serial…

Customer Question
What is the value...

What is the value of a Wurlitzer piano Model C 143 , serial number(###) ###-####

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That's all we know

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

It's in excellent condition

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Thanks for your question. How often is it tuned?
Once
Thanks for the info. Please allow about a half hour to complete this for you.
We just paid for phone call ... when will you be available
Either give us a time for a phone conversation or we’ll cancel

Sorry, I do not provide phone calls--I only provide written appraisals here on the website.

Do you not want an appraisal?

No thank you, we’ll cancel

OK