Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have a Wickham Baby Grand. Age unknown. Where do I find…

Customer Question
I have a Wickham...

I have a Wickham Baby Grand. Age unknown. Where do I find the serial numbers.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is at least 85 years old and in excellent shape inside. At some point in time it was painted black or the white I see inside was just primer. It is complete no Cracks chips ding. The casting is pristine.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

I am selling it for an estate. Always in the same family from new.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/3/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hi, I have completed thousands of instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours. *Please ignore phone call offers, I work online only.

Could you provide photos showing the inside and outside of the piano?