Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have a gibson guitar which i have had since 1951 still has…

Customer Question
I have a gibson...

I have a gibson guitar which i have had since 1951 still has a prety good sound how do i find the value of it

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Not too much on it except the name louse written on the top part of the neck only numbers inside are UG71 14 or U671 14 I still have the original cardboard like case it came in

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

No cracks in it still in pretty good shape plaay on it every day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
12/2/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the guitar, including numbers and the Gibson logo.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.