Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have a krakauer Brothers piano serial number 72484 I'm…

Customer Question
I have a krakauer...

I have a krakauer Brothers piano serial number 72484 I'm wondering what is it worth it is in good shape needs to be tuned. I think it is a spinet

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Actually, i think it is a console style

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

I have photos...how can I attach them?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
11/30/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Wayne, Bachelor's Degree replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in musical instruments and I can help you with this.
Krakauer Brothers were established in 1869 by Simon Krakauer and his son David. The company was based in New York City. Then in 1977 Howard K Graves purchased the company and moved it to Berlin. OH. Later purchased by kimbal and ceased production in 1985. According to the serial number your piano was built in 1962 I would sell for $500 - $800 at auction and on the second hand market.
Thank you,
Please click on the Stars*****When you read this Answer.
Thank you very much for your response. I need to cancel my service now. I only needed it for this one item. How do I go about cancelling. Thank you again.
You should contact customer service. I am independent of JA and have nothing to do with billing. Please rate my service, so I get credit for This Answer.
Thanks,
Do you have the customer service phone number?
Here it is.(###) ###-####
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service as this is how JustAnswer compensates me without additional charge to you.
Thanks again,