Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

How much is McPhail serial number 15992 worth? what year was…

Customer Question
How much is McPhail...

How much is McPhail serial number 15992 worth? what year was it made?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The piano is in great condition. it was last serviced in 2009 and the only damage other than small scratches is a small piece broken from the front left leg some time ago. it is not noticeable until pointed out.

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

Just that it is a piano that is in wonderful condition and no missing or broken/chipped keys.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
11/29/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Wayne, Bachelor's Degree replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in musical instruments and I can help you with this. Please tell me if this is a grand piano or upright?
Thanks,