Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Would like to find out what my piano is worth. It's a DUO…

Customer Question
Would like to find...

Would like to find out what my piano is worth. It's a DUO ART standard player as well as peddle. Bought in 1973 and I also have the serial number off back if this helps. Its in very good condition considering its age

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

No one famous just need to know its worth

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher replied 8 months ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for of musical instruments 29 years, and am the president of the Association of Online Appraisers.

What is the serial number please?

777541 It's a DUO ART Standard Player and peddle as well. It has a few nicks due to it's age but over all I'd say really good condition. As far as I know my Mother bought new in 1973 and I still have the original receipt.One man years ago said well she didn't buy it new but I didn't believe him.
I'm sorry but my husband just had open heart surgery and I cannot afford the extra ?34.00
My answer was not on the web page I got sent to. I feel this is a scam. If not you have my number you call me

That is not the correct serial number. I can give you a diagram that will help you find the correct number.

I am sorry about your husband and wish him a speedy recovery.

Your answer is not on any web page. It will be right here.

What extra $34 are you talking about?