Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I'm looking for used pianos and it's difficult to find what…

Customer Question
I'm looking for used...

I'm looking for used pianos and it's difficult to find what they are worth and I know many factors come into play but assuming it's in excellent condition, has been tuned regular, only moved twice professionally and stored properly. I need to know the average price of a Wurlitzer baby grand number found on it were C153 and 61480.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has had one owner who had it moved to a church where she played for years and is now fighting cancer and new music person has some kind of electric piano so they are selling hers for her. That is all I know. They are 3 hours from me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
11/20/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hello, I already responded to your appraisal. You can find the answer here:

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/c101ad438add4101a13ab5d0a0799681

Please reply to or rate that answer and then I'll be happy to help you with this one.

if I don't rate you I can't see the answer? Did you take my money for the second question? I don't like that
It won't let me access the page on link you sent anyhow
Good morning. I didn’t take any money but the website requires a payment for each question posted. If the link doesn’t work, please go to your “my questions” page to see my answer. The point of rating is so that each question is completed and I am credited for my time helping you.
Can you try sending your answer again please I'm at work. Sorry had flat this morning not a good morning

I see you have rated the previous question, thank you. I can now work on this one for you. Please allow a few minutes.

I cannot see your answer

For this question? I have not yet provided an answer. I just replied above that I am working on this for you.

Also, this Wurlitzer piano was made by Samick and their serial numbers start with three letters. Could you have the owner double check the serial or provide me with a link that shows the ad for this piano (if there is one)?

It's just through a personal friend

OK. If you don't have any more information on serial or age I can approximate and complete this that way. Would that help?

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser