Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I was wondering if you could please appraise an Ackermann…

Customer Question
Hello, I was wondering if you...
I was wondering if you could please appraise an Ackermann Zurich Button Accordion for me please. Not much is know about it except that it seems to work( I don’t play, but it makes music-ish sounds when I play it). I bought it for $140. Seems like a good deal. I can send pictures if you like? But I’m not sure how to do that. Thank you in advance!
Summer
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
11/19/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
.
I will return in just a moment.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.

The Ackermann Zurich Button Accordion has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $***-**-****.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less,at around $600.00-650.00 , If I were selling it I would list it for $ 800.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer. This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you
Glenda
.